100% No-Risk Guarantee
The following are examples of acceptable reasons for a refund request.
- The product is wrong or not match with the products descriptions.
- The products require any code before use full functionality, and we can not resolve this issue.
- The products include Malicious code, trojans or malware inside the items.
The following are not examples of acceptable reasons for a refund request:
- A general statement that is not an actual complaint.
“Not what I thought,”
“I don’t know how to use the item.”
All products we sell are explained to the best of our ability. Some integrations have to be done by a developer, please have someone in your team available for this. If you do not understand the nature of the product you are purchasing, please do not buy it.
“This transaction is billed without Unauthorized.”
We never provide any free trial period which will provide automatic billing after the free trial expires. And without automatic renew also. So, Customers always pay before access to our products and must manual renew only.
- Lack of support for expired subscriptions
We do offer access to updates for 365 days for each item of as long as your subscription is active.
If a product purchased deems non-functional and, or presents errors, please contact us as part of our flagging procedure, and we shall send you new/refreshed file(s). If the issue(s) persist; ensure to exhaust all troubleshooting options by checking the Authors/Publishers domain for any known issues or causes. If a resolution is not reached, simply contact us a final time. We will follow-up with you and kindly ask that you provide screenshots and the steps taken to reach the said error. This is part of our Proof Act.
- You realize you don’t want the product you have purchased after you have downloaded it.
- You do not have the required level of competence to use the product you purchased.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You can no longer access your product because it has been removed (to avoid this kind of situation, we recommend you download your items as soon as you have purchased them).
If the outcome seems that the file is, in fact, functioning, however not compatible with your website’s current settings/set-up (hosting server, WordPress version, etc.will have); unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for the purchase, as the product is not at fault and sales are final.
Outdated file(s): Sometimes we may be a tiny bit behind on updating some products. If you happen to purchase a product and you notice the file(s) are outdated to the current version release, please reach out to us and let us will have the product updated on your account as soon as possible. Refunds are not applicable in this case as the file(s) purchased are honored with the updated version to you.